What is Cobb Hill?
Depending on who you ask you might hear that Cobb Hill is:
- A great place to raise kids,
- A cool place to ride your bike where something interesting is always happening,
- A home, a farm, a forest, an eco-village, friends and family,
- A place to practice the skills of sustainable living and the skills of community,
- A new adventure, embarked on at retirement,
- A place to experiment with a land-based enterprise,
- An opportunity to live in a way that is more aligned to your values and closer to your heart,
- A place to play in the woods, share a meal with friends, learn a new skill, or play soccer with kids of all ages.
- A lot of work and a lot of fun, a challenge and a joy.
Since there are as many views of Cobb Hill as there are people living here, you shouldn’t expect a single answer!
We invite you to explore our website and decide for yourself. You’ll find a blog written by a collection of community members, photographs, some thoughts on what’s important to us, and information about buying a house or getting involved. Take a look around.